Benefits of Juniper Training
Only authorized Juniper training ensures the required knowledge and expertise to successfully develop in a competitive IT business environment.
The main benefits of Authorized Juniper Training are:
- Content authorized by Juniper and created by Juniper product teams.
- Comprehensive learning needs and skills-gap analysis.
- Highest quality training taught by Certified Juniper Systems Instructors, guaranteeing the same quality, service and experience for all companies and participants.
- Strict quality guarantee managed by a Juniper online evaluation system.
- Simulations created by Juniper to help prepare for Juniper exams.
- Customized courses that use Juniper intellectual property.
|AJER - Advanced Junos Enterprise Routing - 3 days||ILT|
|AJEX - Advanced Junos Enterprise Switching - 2 days||ILT|
|AJSEC - Advanced Junos Security - 3 days||ILT|
|AJSPR - Advanced Junos Service Provider Routing - 4 days||ILT|
|CJFV - Configuring Juniper Networks FireWall/IP Sec VPN Products (ScreenOS) - 3 days||ILT|
|IJOS - Introduction to the JUNOS Operating System - 1 day||ILT|
|JCOS - Junos Class of Service - 2 days||ILT|
|JEX - Junos Enterprise Switching - 2 days||ILT|
|JIPS - Junos Intrusion Prevention System Functionality - 2 days||ILT|
|JIR - Junos Intermediate Routing - 2 days||ILT|
|JMR - Junos Multicast Routing - 2 days||ILT|
|JMV - Junos MPLS and VPNs - 5 days||ILT|
|JRE - JUNOS Routing Essentials - 1 day||ILT|
|JSEC - Junos Security - 3 days||ILT|
|JSPX - Junos Service Provider Switching - 2 days||ILT|
|JUTM - Junos Unified Threat Management - 1 days||ILT|
|NSMF - Network and Security Manager Fundamentals - 2 days||ILT|